June 7-12, 2015
The Drew University 29th Annual ResMed:
Residential School on Medicinal Chemistry and Biology in Drug Discovery
- A week-long graduate level, accelerated program on the fundamentals of drug discovery from initial target validation through clinical development.
- Sessions are led by leaders in the field from Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Genzyme, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Vanderbilt University, etc.
- Designed for medicinal chemists, biologists and other industrial/academic scientists.
- Sessions will be live-streamed from Drew University to the Weill Cornell campus.
The Tri-I TDI will be providing free access to this class, via streaming, to the Tri-I Community. The class size will be limited, so watch your in-box for the opportunity to enroll.
- September 9, 2014 The Weill Cornell Medical College presents the MILSTEIN PROGRAM IN MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY SYMPOSIUM: FROM TARGET TO TREATMENT
- October 1, 2013 Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, Inc. Launched by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, The Rockefeller University and Weill Cornell Medical College, and Partnership Formed with Takeda
A global, research-based pharmaceutical company with a strong record for bringing new medicines to market, Takeda will provide medicinal chemists and pharmacologists to work on the development of small molecules.